5 Awesome Yoga Poses to Practice in the Morning
Making yoga your daily practice is one of the best things that you can incorporate into your lives. Isn’t it? After 7-8 hours of sleep, our body welcomes all the positive ideas and messages and moreover, our mind is crystal clear in the early morning. There are countless yoga asanas which you can perform in the early morning and reap their amazing benefits.
In this article, we’ve shared 5 awesome yoga poses which you can daily practice in the morning without any hassle. Have a look!
- Surya Namaskar
Surya Namaskar is a full-fledged workout without the use of any equipment. It keeps you free from any kind of dullness in your life. On the other hand, you can understand it as an enlightened path towards a better life. If done at the right time and day, it can totally change your life for the better. Well, this yoga pose can be done any time during the day; however, to experience the best results, it’s advisable to practice it at sunrise.
Some of the benefits of Surya Namaskar are:
- Better Digestion
- Glowing skin
- Improves Anxiety and depression
- Ensures a Regular Menstrual cycle
- Detoxifies your body
- Utkatasana (Chair Pose)
This yoga asana is just like sitting on a chair. Now, you might be thinking that sitting on a chair is easy and comfortable. However, sitting on an imaginary chair might seem challenging. In other words, it is a powerful posture that balances your entire body.
Some of the benefits of Utkatasana are:
- Tones all the leg muscles
- Helps strengthen the lower back
- Balances the entire body and improves determination
- Stretches chest and shoulders
- Stimulates your heart, diaphragm, and abdominal organs
- Trikonasana (Triangle Pose)
Trikonasana is believed to be the best yoga pose that you need to add to your daily yoga routine. Also, if you are taking online yoga classes, stay assured that your yoga teacher will ask you to do this pose. This yoga pose alleviates your stress and makes you calm.
Some of the benefits of Trikonasana are:
- Stretches and strengthens the muscles of the Thighs, knees, and ankles
- Improves digestion
- Stimulates the abdominal organs
- Relieves anxiety, and stress
- Relieves backache, especially during the second trimester of Pregnancy
- Natrajasana (Dancer Pose)
Natrajasana or the dance pose is a yoga asana. If done properly, it resembles one of the dancing poses of Lord Shiva. You must practice this asana empty stomach for the best results. It gives you an opportunity to scrounge for a few moments of grace on your yoga mat.
Some of the benefits of Natrajasana are:
- Increases your metabolism and aids in weight loss
- Gives you a balanced mind and body
- Provides you with more focus
- Relieves your stress and anxiety
- Gives your abdominal organs and thighs a good stretch
- Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose)
Are you feeling tired or stressed due to the excessive workload? Well, Bhujangasana is the best way to vanish away all the stress. It is the best yoga pose that you can do while lying on your stomach. Isn’t it a good stretch that melts away all your stress and anxiety?
Some of the benefits of Bhujangasana are:
- Opens up your shoulders and relieve your back pain
- Tones your abdominal muscles
- Improves blood circulation
- Reduces fatigue and stress
- The best yoga Asana for people with respiratory problems such as Asthma
Learn and Practice Yoga with Retreats for Me
Practicing yoga is a perfect way to keep your body, mind, and soul healthy. Well, yoga is not a substitute for medicine; however, if done regularly, it can help you leave all the medicines as it is a natural cure for all the problems. So, if you’re interested in taking an online yoga class, you can get in touch with Retreats for Me.
We are India’s top YTT institute providing online yoga classes. So, book now without breaking your banks! For further information, fill the online form so that you can get a call back from the best Yoga experts. Have a beautiful Yoga journey ahead!