Terms & Conditions
- In case, you do not agree with any of the provisions of the agreement, you are free to leave the website immediately.
- Your use of the website means you are providing your consent to this agreement.
- As per the agreement, the company offers you a limited, personal, revocable, and non-exclusive license to access and use all the services offered on the website.
- The license granted doesn’t allow you to use any robots, spiders, data mining, or data gathering unless they are outlined in the agreement.
- This agreement is governed by the provisions and published in compliance with the Indian Law; however, it is not limited to the Indian Contract Act, 1872.
Submission of information
- If you allow any third party to access the services through your account, you need to make sure that the third party abides by the agreement.
- By agreeing to the agreement, you authorize the company to render you the services, use the information you have submitted, maintain a proper record of your queries and feedback, and use the submitted information if needed.
- If you want to avail of the services, you may be required to submit the information related to your name, age, mobile number. Make sure that the information you’re providing is correct and authentic.
- The company, at any time, can update, change or modify the content of the website without giving you any prior notice.
- The company reserves the right to restrict you from using the website if they found you misusing the website in any manner.
Services Offered on the Website
- The company is running a business of facilitating bookings and providing you with the packages, training courses, and retreats in the field of Ayurveda, Yoga, and other wellness domains.
- The company is serving both Indian and International clients who are keen in availing the services offered by the company.
- The company has partnered with various services providers across the globe and has created reasonable packages for the clients who wish to avail the services.
- The clients who are interested in availing the services can e-mail their queries directly on [email protected] so that the company can revert as early as possible.
Mode of Granting Services
- Out of the packages offered, you’re allowed to choose any package which is available on the website. Each package contain a set of terms such as cancellation policy, stay facilities, inclusions etc.
- A package once purchased, cannot be altered as per your convenience.
- Keep in mind that the company shall not be in any event which is deemed as party to agreement between you and the services providers of the package you have selected.
- Hence, we advise you to carefully read all the terms and conditions of the package and moreover, adhere to the obligations provided by the service providers.
Fees for the Services
- If you want to confirm your booking with us, you need to pay the mentioned fee against the package you have selected. Once the fee is received, the company will check the availability of the package and revert you within 72 hours.
- On receiving the confirmation from the company, the booking shall be deemed confirmed.
- If there will be any major alteration in the package selected by you, the company will inform you and provide you with option to seek the refund immediately. The fee refund will be received by the company on behalf of the service providers.
- The website contains a page where the payment needs to be done. At the time of making the payment, make sure that the debit/credit card is owned by you. The information shared with any third party.
- If you want to cancel your booking after making the payment, you may do so as per the refund policy of the service providers and expect the refund accordingly.
- The packages given on the website contains the cancellation policy of the service providers. Hence, it is important to read all the cancellation policies prior to making the final payment.
- The company is not responsible for any changes in the policies of the service providers.
- The company reserves the right to cancel any booking any time in unforeseen events such as natural disasters, political instability, or any other disruptions. In this case, the client will get the refund equal to what he/she has paid at the time of booking the package.
The company has made the travel packages keeping in mind the various services offered by the different service providers. It is reiterated that the packages are subjected to the terms and conditions of the various service providers. We have no liability for any decisions made by you on the basis of the images posted by the service provider.
Please note that you’ll be liable for your behavior, health, and safety including the following such as:
- Make sure that you’re having all the travel documents essential for your trip. The company shall not be responsible if you forgot to carry the essential documents along with you.
- The company is not responsible for any assistance that you choose to take from any trip leader, yoga instructor in arranging the optional activities during the trip.
- The company will not be held liable if you fail to adhere with the rules and regulations of any place, hotel, or any retreat center.
- The company is not liable for any health issues or any misrepresentation or fraud committed by the service provider.
- The website may provide information related to third-party mobile applications or any business partners. Keep in mind that such information is only provided for the sole purpose of providing reference. By giving you the information, the company is not endorsing those websites or mobile applications and you shall access them at your own risk.
Intellectual Property Rights
- All the intellectual property used on the company’s website shall remain the property of the company.
- You hereby agree to indemnify that the company is not responsible for meeting the liabilities arising from:
- Your access to use the website in a fraudulent manner.
- Any violation of the agreement.
- Infringement of your account with the company.
- Indulging in doing negative promotion of the company.
- Infringement of any intellectual property or any other right of any person or entity.
- When using the website, you may be exposed to content from a variety of sources. So, the company is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of any such content.
- If any provision of the agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability will only be entitled to that provision only. The remaining other provisions of the agreement shall continue to be in effect and full force.
Term and Termination
- As long as you see the website and the packages on it, this agreement will be in full force or effect.
Dispute Resolution and Governing Law
- The agreement and the contractual obligation between you and the company are governed under Indian laws, under the jurisdiction of courts at New Delhi.
- All disputes will be solved at New Delhi, India by a sole arbitrator, who will be appointed by the company under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996.
- The company has all the rights to forfeit the booking amount if the student/payee doesn’t show up for joining the scheduled batches within 10 days of making the payment.
- No payment, be it advance, partial or full will not be refunded.
- The company has the right to issue a credit note against any advance in respect to the genuineness of the case.
- The medium of communication is English. So, all the notices or any further communications need to be delivered personally or mailed by a registered e-mail id. With due acknowledgment of the complete transaction. The notice shall be sent to the following address:
Saksham Chawla, A-40, First Floor, Rajouri Garden 110027, New Delhi