Treat Yourself with this Healthy Chia Seeds Chocolate Pudding
Are you craving a chocolate dessert, but is your diet scaring you? Well, healthy Chia seeds are a healthy breakfast option or for snacking. Just six ingredients and you’re all set to enjoy an easy recipe that requires just 10 minutes to get prepared. It is a quick morning breakfast, a drooling dessert, or a mid-day snack. Moreover, you can top this dessert with your favorite dark chocolate chips, rainbow sprinkles, and make it a perfect dessert for serving your relatives or friends.
The six ingredients used in making a healthy Chia seeds pudding are:
- Chia Seeds
- Almond Milk
- Maple Syrup
The best thing about this delicious dessert is that only two kitchen tools are required to make this mouth-watery pizza. The first one is a mixing bowl and a whisk. Is there any recipe easier than this?
How to make Healthy Chocolate Chia Seeds Recipe?
Healthy Chocolate Chia Seeds is the easiest dessert to make. Only requires four different steps and you’re all ready to enjoy this delicious dessert.
- In a mixing bowl, pour almond milk, 2 tbsp of cocoa powder along 2 tbsp of maple syrup. Taste the mixture and add more maple syrup and cocoa powder to taste.
Note* Keep in mind that the Chia seeds will dilute the almond milk chocolate flavor slightly.
2. To make two individual servings, pour 2 tablespoons of Chia seeds into two separate jars that have lids. Divide the mixture between two containers and then mix it well with a whisk.
3. Cover the bowl and place it in the refrigerator overnight for a minimum of 4 hours.
4. Remove the chocolate Chia seeds pudding from the refrigerator and stir it with a spoon. Well, serve these chocolate dessert-sized desserts.
What are the Topping Ideas to make your Dessert Delicious?
From marshmallows to rainbow sprinkles to fruit candies, below are some of the topping ideas for every preference.
- Dark chocolate chips
- Chocolate Ganache
- Rainbow Sprinkles
- Whipped Cream (Optional)
How Chia Seeds Benefits Your Body?
You might be wondering what’s so special about Chia Seeds. Isn’t it? Well, here’re a few reasons to love them!
- Chia seeds are filled with a high amount of fiber that is sure to help you with weight loss.
- Chia seeds are high in antioxidants that may prevent damage.
- Chia seeds are a rich source of calcium and contain zero cholesterol.
- Chia seeds also contain alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) that in turn reduces the risk of heart diseases.
Have you tried this healthy dessert before? If not, then try it today as it’s never too late! This chocolate version of Chia seeds is the best thing! So, prepare it now and give yourself a delicious treat! If you liked this recipe, please share your comments in the comment box. We would love to hear from all of you!