Code of Conduct – Overview & Details
The purpose of the code of conduct is to ensure a safe and nurturing environment in which students can learn and teachers can teach as per their full potential so that everyone can grow physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.
The code of conduct is a summation declaration of acceptable, ethical, and professional behavior by which all the yoga teachers agree to conduct yoga teacher training and business of yoga.
The code of conduct is intended to upraise the professionalism, authenticity, and honesty of our yoga teachers by adopting uniform standards.
- All the yoga teachers shall maintain a professional relationship with their students. No personal relationships are allowed!
- Teachers shall thrive to ensure that their intentions, actions, and speech are based on truthfulness, authenticity, compassion, and transparency.
- Teachers shall represent their qualifications honestly and provide only the services they have a certificate for. Any qualification without a certificate will not be considered.
- Teachers must keep all the personal information confidential and maintain dignity and professionalism.
- Teachers must maintain a professional relation with the colleagues and other wellness practitioners. No personal relation is allowed
- Teachers must practice equality which means that they must welcome all students regardless of age, sex, color, nationality, culture, religion, caste, etc.
• All Students should co-ordinate to “Yoga Teacher” for better/healthy learning environment.
• All Students should be punctual for the Yoga class.
• All Students behaviors should be polite and respectful toward teachers.
• All Students should follow the term and conditions of “RFM”.
• Teachers, students, and members must not visit the yoga class under the influence of drug/alcohol, except prescribed by a medical professional.
• Teachers, Students and Members, must declare his/her medical history, if any misdeclaration found during training, which becomes the cause of medical emergency “RFM” is not responsible for that.
The entire code of conduct has been framed, keeping in mind the interest of the yoga teachers.